This site is intended purely as a resource guide for educational and informational purposes and is not intended to provide specific legal advice. Catapult Creative Media Inc. is not a law firm but does employ attorneys who work for us as general counsel. Any information provided on this site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a professional attorney in your state. The use and receipt of the information offered on this site is not intended to create, nor does it create, an attorney-client relationship. The content of an e-mail sent to Catapult Creative Media Inc. or any of its attorneys will not create an attorney-client relationship and will not be treated as confidential.
2. Personally Identifiable Information. We do not collect personally identifiable information on our web site unless you choose to give it to us via an electronic mail message or a request for information or services. When you choose to give us information, we may use it to inform you about products and services, and for our own marketing purposes. By requesting more information and/or submitting your personal information to us, you give Catapult Creative Media Inc. and its affiliates permission to use your personal information for the purpose of fulfilling your request, and for follow-up marketing purposes. You may opt-out of receiving information at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a specific request that we delete your information from our marketing database.
This site does not sell or rent personally identifying information. This site does not disclose personally identifying information to anyone that is not authorized to do so. This site uses anonymous user data to create and report the browsing, purchasing and/or lead form completion activities of anonymous users.
This site reserves the right to release information on Internet Users if compelled to do so by proper judicial or governmental authorities. Disclosure shall be limited to only to those we are compelled to disclose to. At present, all information processing occurs in the United States.
4. Third Party Web Sites. Please be aware that when you click on links that take you to third-party web sites, you will be subject to their respective privacy policies. While Catapult Creative Media Inc. supports the protection of privacy on the Internet, we cannot be responsible for the actions of third parties. We encourage you to read the posted privacy statement whenever interacting with any web site.
5. Security. We exercise care in providing secure transmission of your information from your computer to our servers. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, Catapult Creative Media Inc. and its affiliates can't ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we use industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your information. However, we cannot guarantee perfect security of your information at any time.
6. Passwords. If you are given a password to utilize features on this site or in connection to any activities with Catapult Creative Media Inc., you are solely responsible for retaining the confidentiality of your password. We recommend changing your password once it is sent to you and suggest that it be changed to a random combination of numbers, symbols as well as upper and lower case letters numbering at least twelve (12) characters in length. If, at any time, you believe that the security or your password has been compromised, you must change your password immediately. You will be liable for any unauthorized use of this site and its contents which are committed under your password.
7. Spam. This site does not intentionally send unsolicited e-mail messages that could legitimately be construed as spam.
8. COPPA. This site complies with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998. This site is not specifically directed to children under 18. If this site has been informed or unintentionally collected or received information from a child under 18, we will immediately delete such information from our databases. This site shall not knowingly distribute any personally identifiable information erroneously collected from children under 18.
©2018 Catapult Creative Media, Inc. All rights reserved • Website designed and hosted by Catapult Creative Media, Inc.