Account Manager Intern
You manage clients and timelines without even blinking an eye. When checking in on a routine call, you provide an additional solution that the client never even knew they needed. You solve problems and communicate between customers and internal teams so well that people often mistake you for Hermes the messenger. As an Account Management Intern at Catapult Creative Media, you’ll be responsible for developing client relationships, managing project timelines, and communicating effectively for favorable solutions with everyone involved. Get ready to turn on the charm and enjoy a highly collaborative role with a lot of perks (and candy).
Compensation: Paid Internship
The Ideal Candidate:
- Working toward a Bachelor Degree in an appropriate area of study
- Can effectively communicate via in person, phone, text, email
- Demonstrates the ability to build credibility and influence from a point of expertise
- Delivers client-focused solutions based on client need and company services
- Excels in verbal and written communication skills
- Has strict, unwavering attention to detail
- Shows excellent time-management, task prioritization, and project management skills
- Proves to have outstanding listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Works on building positive relationships with everyone
Interested? If this sounds like you, send a cover letter along with your resume.
Catapult Creative Media is a digital agency providing digital marketing solutions. We create brand identities and stories while optimizing content for web searches and social media engagement. We serve various clients, large and small, and commit to each with enthusiasm, creativity and hard work.