Join our team
Position: Part-Time Administrative Assistant
You love pushing the project that last mile and over the finish line. Your keen eye puts the finishing touches on everything you and others do. You’re a self-starter and a quick learner. You have outstanding organizational skills and live by a schedule. You love solving problems and do not hesitate in taking initiative to complete tasks on your own. You manage data, documents, information, and calendars so well that you put Pepper Potts to shame.
As an administrative assistant at Catapult Creative Media, you’ll be responsible in helping juggle multiple projects, tasks, and information while supporting our CEO in general company administration. You’ll help keep the company running without any hitches. Get ready to help a creative and passionate team stay organized and enjoy a welcoming and fun environment.
- Handle all internal and external communications
- Update schedules and calendars
- Perform general bookkeeping
- Arrange and confirm appointments
- Maintain filing systems and databases
- Handle incoming mail and deliveries
- Manage office equipment and supplies
- Provide general administrative support
- Complete data entry and document scanning
- Run company errands
- Direct client calls to appropriate departments
- 2-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in an office setting
- 2 years of bookkeeping experience or relevant degree
- Proficiency in basic computer software (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Time management
- Has good customer service skills
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- Good research capabilities and attention to detail
- Compensation depends on skills and experience
- Flexible hours
- Family-owned and family-friendly
- Casual dress code
About the Company
Catapult Creative Media’s array of services and products provide businesses with everything they need to grow their business, talk directly to their customers, and meet their company’s goals. As an advertising company, we sell unique and technology-driven services that businesses love to use to get more business of their own. As part of the Catapult team, you will enjoy generous compensation and rewarding career growth.
Interested? If this sounds like your ideal place to work, send us your resume and cover letter through our form below.