You love the fine art of typography and nerd out over online animations. When crafting client’s identity and website you make Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign sing. You are the next evolutionary step in the designer’s path.
As a Graphic Designer at Catapult, you’ll be responsible for designing everything under the sun and, occasionally, the moon. We’re talking digital, web, print, identity, packaging—the works. While the majority of the work involves designing and building client websites, you’ll also be asked to develop a brand’s identity across multiple channels. This is a highly collaborative role with a lot of perks. And candy.
- Has a Graphic Design degree from a school we’ve heard of.
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of design concepts. Real-world experience is a plus, but a killer portfolio will get you in the door.
- Knows and is comfortable with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understands basic HTML/CSS and has an interest in learning more about the web.
- Sees the potential in every assignment, big or small.
- Cares about the little details.
- Brings a positive, team attitude to the work environment.
About the Company
Catapult Creative Media is a digital agency providing digital marketing solutions. We create brand identities and stories while optimizing content for web searches and social media engagement. We serve various clients, large and small, and commit to each with enthusiasm, creativity and hard work.
Interested? If this sounds like you, send us your resume and portfolio samples through form below. If you have an online portfolio, please include a link to your website.