IT – ISDS – Information Technology Intern
Catapult is looking for a highly motivated intern to join our IT department. While working at Catapult, you will be asked to rise to the occasion as challenges are presented to you, and learn new skills to help you in every aspect of IT work. You will work closely with other team members to create and deploy databases, manage DNS records, drink coffee, and play pranks on your co-workers (like tricking them into thinking that a black box is the internet and typing “google” into Google can shut the internet down).
Compensation: Paid Internship
The ideal candidate:
- Is a fast learner.
- Is pursuing a degree in IDSD, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering.
- Is interested in computer hardware, databases, websites and programming.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Is willing to learn good people and phone skills.
- Has no problem asking co-workers or clients “have you tried turning it off and on again?”
- Willing to help co-workers or clients when they have tried turning it off and on again and it still doesn’t work.
Interested? If this sounds like you, send us your resume.
Catapult Creative Media is a digital agency providing digital marketing solutions. We create brand identities and stories while optimizing content for web searches and social media engagement. We serve various clients, large and small, and commit to each with enthusiasm, creativity and hard work.